Get in Loser, We're Saving the Galaxy
Double Fine has raised roughly $1.3 Million Dollars on their Kickstarter to fund a new adventure game, in the same vein as the clasic adventure games like Day of the Tentacle and The Secret of Monkey Island. It’s going to be a Tim Schafer game, so I know all of you should be very interested in this.
Donations of $15 or more will net you a copy of the game on Steam once it’s completed, with higher denominations yielding larger rewards.
did I mention that the kickstarter hit $1 million in the first 24 hours? Shit’s getting real, y’all.
- lightanddarklove likes this
- breakman reblogged this from thetravman
- armywithacountry reblogged this from thetravman
- throwitonme likes this
- caramelkite reblogged this from eelrak
- panzertron likes this
- thefreshprinceof-denmark reblogged this from eelrak
- itsirresistibledarling reblogged this from pinsir
- pinsir reblogged this from eelrak
- eelrak reblogged this from thetravman and added:
- eelrak likes this
- thetravman posted this